Useful tool to measure the current loop length and to reproduce it again and again or in the desired changed length, with the help of the holes in the card to cut and make a new loop.
Loop lengths from 12 to 27 mm* inside height of the loop possible with the Loop Card.
You can also measure your center shot. The famous dimension 13/16" is marked with a star.
Instructions on how to use the Loop Card can also always be called up via smartphone using the QR-Code on the Loop Card.
*Specifications may vary as they depend on the nock used and the flaming on the second side of the loop rope.
1. Flame the loop rope at one end and, after a short wait, press it against a cold surface so that you get a small, flat surface.
2. Insert the loop rope with the unprocessed side from the front through the desired hole in the loop card and pull through to the end.
3. Pull the loop rope from the back over the loop card down to the bottom edge of the card.
4. Place the loop rope over the straight line at the bottom of the loop card (vertically below the selected hole) and cut the loop rope along the bottom edge.
5. Take the loop out of the card and flmae the second end as in step 1 and make the flat surface.
6. Tie the loop as usual.